13 Pin Towing Plug to 2 x 7 Pin Sockets
The 13 Pin Towing Plug to 2 x 7 Pin Sockets allows you to attach a car with a 13 pin socket to a caravan with twin 7 pin electrics. The towing conversion lead comes with a 13 pin twist push connection to your vehicle and has two attached 7 pin sockets to connect to your caravan. Double 7 pin connections tend to be found on pre-2008 model caravans and have two separate 7 pin connections – one for powering and controlling your vehicle lights and the other for example for the interior lights, running the fridge and charging the refu15 battery while you are towing. The towing adapter sockets have brass pins to prevent rusting and prolong their service life, with a plastic robust construction outer housing. The towing connections have two pre-wired leads to each 7 pin socket, approx 40cm in length – colour-coded grey and black to distinguish between the two. An ideal towing connection for your 7 pin dual connection caravan to your 13 pin vehicle.
- Q: Why do I need this adapter?
- A: You have a caravan that has two 7 pin plugs (Black and Grey) and your towing vehicle has a new style 13 pin socket.
- 13 Pin Towing Plug to 2 x 7 Pin Sockets
- Allows you to attach a car with a 13 pin socket to a caravan with twin 7 pin electrics
- Easy connect push twist connections
- Colour-coded grey and black wires
- Approx cable length 40cm
- Brass pin connections
All Content © Copyright Big White Box Ltd - All rights reserved