Alko AKS 3004 Stabiliser
The Alko AKS 3004 Stabiliser featuring outstanding design and improved ergonomics, noticeably suppresses snaking and pitching movements, for a safe and relaxed journey. The unique stabiliser coupling with 4 friction pads is suitable for use with trailers with a total weight of up to 3,000 kg. The number 1 in Europe, multiple test winner. The stabiliser enables you to increases the critical vehicle speed (always observe the legal speed limit), your caravan can be stabilised more quickly in an emergency situation. The handy safety indicator shows whether the AKS™ is correctly seated on the ball. No complicated additional securing devices, ideal for your next caravanning adventure.
Activating the stabilisation handle presses two friction pads against the towball of the car, from the left and right. The coupling and stabilisation handles are separate from one another, each can be operated with one hand. Constant monitoring of the friction pads and coupling mechanism by wear control indicators. The stabiliser has easy-to-replace friction pads and integrated bracket for AL-KO Security Devices.
- 4 friction pads working against snaking and pitching
- Increases the critical vehicle speed (observe the legal speed limit)
- The caravan can be stabilised more quickly in an emergency situation
- Bracket for AL-KO Safety anti-theft protection
- Safety indicator shows whether the AKS™ is correctly seated on the ball
- No complicated additional securing devices
- Multiple award-winning design
- Ergonomic flat handle
- UV-resistant black plastic cladding
- Alko AKS 3004 Stabiliser
- Suitable for use with trailers with a total weight of up to 3,000 kg
- Product reference: 1225158