Butane Gas Regulator With Pressure Gauge
The Butane Gas Regulator With Pressure Gauge is a screw on regulator, compatible with many BBQs, camping cookers and heaters, ideal for use when away in your caravan or motorhome and camping. The butane regulator is designed for use with the Calor Gas screw on cylinder bottles. Easy to fit, simply screw on the valve nut anti-clockwise to your gas bottle connection securely, a gas spanner is ideal to use for a secure fit ( sold separately ) – always make sure your valve is in the off position before fitting. The regulator has a pressure gauge which is ideal for indicating gas level in your bottle and when it is running low and ready to change for a full bottle. Green indicates enough gas to continue use and yellow to indicate the bottle will soon be empty. The butane regulator has an outlet pressure of 28mbar with a rating capacity of 1.5 kg per hr with a regulator refu15 outlet nozzle size of 8mm – for use with an 8mm LPG gas hose ( sold separately ). The low pressure butane screw on the regulator conforms to EN16129 standards. An ideal butane regulator for use with your compatible gas appliances for your caravan and motorhome.
*Regulator body colour style may vary from image.
- Screw-On Butane Regulator
- Includes built in pressure gauge
- Great to know when your bottle is running low
- Compatible for use with many BBQs camping cookers and heaters
- Ideal for use when away in your caravan or motorhome and camping
- Easy to secure and fit
- Designed for use with the Calor Gas screw on the cylinder bottle
- Inlet connection: G.8-30
- 28 mbar
- Rating capacity of 1.5 kg per hr
- Outlet nozzle size: 8mm
- Conforms to EN16129 standards
- Product reference: A310i-M012