Hitchman Aquaroll Mains Adaptor Kit
The Hitchman Aquaroll Mains Adaptor Kit provides a safe and reliable way to maintain a constant water supply to your caravan or motorhome. The mains kit is easy to fit to a threaded tap if available on site and will allow a good quality of water to be held if the mains supply is affected. The kit includes an easy-to-fit ball valve with fitting instructions, including a 7.5M food quality pipe with a choice of 1/2″ or 3/4″ snap-on threaded tap. Fits easily into your existing Aquaroll, maintaining the water supply to your caravan or motorhome. Using this system gives you peace of mind that mains water pressure will never flow directly into your caravan or motorhome. The Mains Adaptor allows you to connect easily to the mains water supply on any super pitch. Suitable for both 29/40 litre Aquarolls manufactured after 1992.
- Stand the Aquaroll on its base and screw the Mains Adaptor in the filling hole on the side of the Aquaroll.
- Connect the hose to the site tap using the screw thread end of the hose.
- Connect the hose to the Mains Adaptor using the snap-on connection.
- Easy-to-fit ball valve
- Easy to setup
- No tools required
- On-demand water supply
- No risk of flooding your caravan
- Food grade reinforced hose – no nasty water tastes
- No need to manually fill out your Aquaroll
- Fits the 29L and 40L Aquaroll with side openings
- Includes fitting instructions
- 7.5M food quality tube
- 1/2″ or 3/4″ snap-on threaded tap