John Guest Push Fit Shut Off Valve – 12mm
The John Guest Push Fit Shut Off Valve – 12mm, is a polypropylene Speedfit to Speedfit push-fit shut off valve that isolates supply to a fixture or appliance. Fast and simple to install, John Guest valves create an instant push-fit connection and leak-tight seal without the need for tools, hot works or sealing agents. The unique collet locking design firmly and securely holds the pipe in place without deforming the pipe or restricting flow. John Guest push-fit valves are corrosion resistant and fully demountable, improving system performance and reducing system downtime during maintenance. The valve has a blue top easy turn plastic fitting for easy shut-off. Compatible with John Guest 12mm semi-rigid pipework – ideal for use in your caravan, campervan and self-build freshwater systems.
- Push Fit Shut Off – 12mm
- Durable polypropylene shut off valve with EDPM O-Ring offers high chemical resistance
- Integral 1/4 turn isolation valve
- Instant push-fit connection and leak-tight seal
- Connect, disconnect and reconnect in seconds without tools
- No scale build-up improves performance and equipment lifespan
- Superior flow characteristics
- Suitable for potable liquid, intermittent hot water, water treatment and purification applications.
- Not suitable for compressed air, vacuum, explosive gases, petroleum spirit or other fuel or heating systems.
- Compatible with John Guest 12mm semi-rigid pipework
- Both outlets are 12mm
- Dimensions: length 70mm x Height 45mm