Kampa Easy Awning Pulley
The Easy Awning Pulley from Kampa makes threading your awning onto the caravan a simple, one person task. Simply slide the pulley into place, lock into the caravan beading channel, and attach the carabina to the eyelet on the awning beading. Then using Kampa’s unique pulley system, effortlessly slide your awning along the channel to the desired position.
The ‘Easy Awning Pulley’ has been designed to make light work of pulling the large Kampa awnings through the awning rail, taking the weight and strain for you. Therefore making it easier to put up the awning if you’re on your own or just wanting to make the process that bit easier.
- Pulley system makes threading your awning onto the caravan a one person task
- Large cushioned padding to prevent damage to the caravan
- Reinforced sewing points
Instructions for use
1. Slide the awning stopper and pulley into place in the caravan beading channel. Lock into position.
2. Attach the carabiner hook to the eyelet on the awning beading.
3. With one hand, place the beading into the channel and pull on the spool away from the caravan. You can now slowly walk backwards to pull the awning on to the caravan channel rail.