Dometic Easy Awning Pulley System
The Dometic Easy Awning Pulley System makes threading your inflatable or poled awning onto the caravan a simple, one-person task. Easy to use, simply slide the pulley into place, lock it into the caravan beading channel, and attach the carabiner to the eyelet on the awning beading. Then using the unique pulley system, effortlessly slide your awning along the channel to the desired position.
The awning Pulley has been designed to make light work of pulling your awnings through the awning rail, taking the weight and strain for you. Ideal for making it easier to put up your awning if you’re on your own or just want to make the process that bit easier. The pulley system is made with reinforced stitching that adds strength and durability and cushioned padding to ensure comfort when fitting. The pulley set includes one easy awning pulley and two 6mm awning rail stoppers. Perfect to help you set up your awning on your caravan, campervan or motorhome.
- Makes threading your awning onto the caravan a one person task
- Ample cushioned padding to prevent damage to the caravan
- Cushioned padding ensures comfort
- Reinforced stitching adds strength and durability
Instructions for use
1. Slide the awning stopper and pulley into the caravan beading channel. Lock into position.
2. Attach the carabiner hook to the eyelet on the awning beading.
3. With one hand, place the beading into the channel and pull on the spool away from the caravan. You can now slowly walk backwards to pull the awning on to the caravan channel rail.
- Includes: 1 awning pulley, 2 x 6mm awning rail stoppers