Outdoor Revolution Cayman Classic
The best-selling lightweight Cayman Classic pole and sleeve drive away awning remains one of our most famed campervan / motorhome awnings. The sizeable internal living area has the ability to sleep two overnight guests. The Cayman has become a firm favourite amongst small touring families, couples and solo adventurers, who require extra living, storage or sleeping space, adjacent to their van. The front door can be held upright using optional canopy poles, in order to create a front canopy area, adding to the functionality of the awning. This model has been produced from ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The fibreglass pole frame comprises two telescopic steel poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction to ensure longevity and stability in adverse weather conditions. The poles are exceptionally light weight to the awning, plus are incredibly quick and easy to erect.
The Cayman Classic comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm strap attachment points, a clip-in groundsheet, an instruction manual, a handy repair kit, an inclusive carry bag and Velcro attachment points for optional LED lighting system.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric – An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout
- Fibreglass Pole Frame – Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Single Rear Cowl Access Door – To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- PVC Window Panels
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors
- One Year Warranty – On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Roof Ventilation
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guy lines, Repair Kit and Carry Bag.
- Canvas weight – 10.5kg
- Width – 300cm
- Depth – 280cm
- Height range – 180cm-240cm
- Awning piping length – 2.16m
- Cowl depth – 80cm
* Please note: Inner tent not includedAll Content © Copyright Big White Box Ltd - All rights reserved