Outdoor Revolution Cayman Tail
This model has been produced from our ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The fibreglass pole frame comprises of two telescopic steel poles, each has flexible and robust construction to ensure longevity and stability. These poles are exceptionally light weight, plus are incredibly quick and easy to put together, enabling the Cayman Tail to be pitched within a matter of minutes.
Ventilation points in the roof help maintain a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through flow of air within the awning, reducing humidity and condensation in warmer temperatures. Large PVC windows enable you to enjoy the great outdoors from the luxury of indoors, throughout adverse weather conditions These are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. A sewn in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching and helps to keep the interior clean and tidy. The Cayman Tail comes complete with steel ground pegs, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, storm strap attachment points, two berth inner tent attachment loops, reflective guy lines, a mains cable access point, a repair kit and attachment points for optional LED lighting system.
- Total Weight: 11.1kg
- Width: 240cm
- Depth: 240cm
- Height range: 180cm-240cm
- Awning pipe length: 2.15m
- Cowl depth: 140cm
- An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof
- Fibreglass Pole Frame – Tough & Hard-Wearing and Lightweight
- PVC Window Panels
- Window Curtains – Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn In Groundsheet
- Roof Ventilation – Improving Air Circulation
- One Year Warranty – On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Electrical Hook Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guy lines, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.