Outdoor Revolution Porchlite 260 Air L – Motorhome Porch Awning
For use on motorhomes only with an awning rail height between 250cm-265cm
The Outdoor Revolution Porchlite 260 Air L – Motorhome Porch Awning is a bestselling range of lightweight small family porch awnings. The Porchlite 260 Air L has been specifically designed to be easy to pitch and be an excellent value premium inflatable porch awning. The Porchlite 260 Air L is a durable, compact inflatable motorhome awning, making it an ideal extension of utility space for an individual, couples or families. Designed to appeal to motorhomers craving practicality, reliability, simplicity, stylishness and ease to pitch – this is the perfect no-fuss touring solution for short weekends away that no motorhome should be without.
The Porchlite 260 Air L has been produced using a contemporary ultra-lightweight 250HDE High Density Fabric, which has been intricately woven to deliver especially lightweight and compact products, which pack away neatly into their inclusive carry bag. Whilst maintaining strength and durability, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This flysheet incorporates a 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head Rating and fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof, therefore rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to help maintain a more comfortable internal temperature. The workmanship/canvas hold a Twelve-Month Manufacturers Warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The single point inflation Oxygen Air Frame System is the fastest, simplest and most reliable on the market, without any troublesome adjoining hoses/valves spoiling the immaculate lines of the stunning designs. Comprising of an individual high-pressure tube, which can be effortlessly inflated within seconds, through a Boston Valve, using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided. All valves are discretely covered by a Velcro Cover for a tidier external aesthetic. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds an exclusive Lifetime Guarantee*, on our inflatable bladders, for peace of mind in years to come.
Mesh ventilation fly screen panel in one side door for those hotter days, particularly when touring warmer climates, which assist in optimising internal air circulation, whilst keeping insects at bay. These are produced from the exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The motorhome awning comes complete with a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, repair kit, coordinated grey guy-lines and attachment points for the Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit LED lighting system.
- 50HDE Fabric – Ultra-Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout
- Single Point Inflation Oxygen Air Frame Tube – A Single Ultra-Sturdy Oxygen Air Frame Tube
- Boston Valve – One of the Fastest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valves on the Market.
- Crystal Clear PVC Windows – Expansive PVC Window Panels
- Phoenix Mesh – Mesh Ventilation Fly screen Panels in One Side Door
- Zip-Back Side Doors – Side Access Doors for Improved Accessibility
- Zip-Up Front Door
- Grey Guy-lines – Quick Adjusters to Firmly Secure the Caravan Awning
- Storm Strap Anchor Loops
- Includes: Dual Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Peg Set, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit Attachment Points
- Net weight: 11.5kg
- Width: 260cm
- Length: 240cm
- Height range: 250cm-265cm
- Pack size: 79cm x 44cm x 42cm
- Colour way: Graphite/Warm Grey
- Barcode: 5060542053068
- Model reference: ORBK1050